How To Access Form Submissions On WordPress
- If you haven’t yet registered on the website, please click here to register for an account in order to access form submissions.
- After you fill out the form you will see the following page, and be directed to check your email for how to activate your account.
- You will receive an email to the email address you registered. This MUST BE your company email address. The email you will
receive will have a link that you will need to click to activate your account.
- Once you activate your account, you will be redirected to a page that confirms your account being active. This page will contain
your username and password that you set up. Make sure you remember your user name and password. Keep it in a secure location.
You alone are responsible for securing your information. All logins are tracked and time-stamped for HIPAA compliance.
- Once your account is activated, an administrator will set your access level so that you may view, print, and save submitted forms.
Remember, every form you access is logged for security. Please remember to only access forms you’re permitted to access. If you
have any questions about which forms you’re able to view, please reach out to your direct supervisor. Now that your account is
active you can log in and view forms at https://www.nystromcounseling.com/wp-admin
- Once you’re logged in, you will now be able to access forms. On the left of the screen, you’ll see the “Dashboard.”
You will click on HIPAA Forms.
Here, you can see a list of the forms, listed in order of most recently submitted. You can pick from a variety of options at this point
on how you’d like to access/store the forms. When you click “Generate PDF” you’ll be asked to assign a password to the file.
This password is unique only to you.
>> Click Generate PDF
Specify a password that will be used to open the encrypted PDF.
>> Click Open PDF
You will be redirected to a secure site located at hipaaforms.online and a box for your password will be in the middle of your screen.
>> Enter your password
You now have the full form you can print or save and it will always be password protected.