Apple Valley Psychiatrist
Our Apple Valley psychiatric providers specialize in the treatment of mental health conditions through mental health services. Since psychotherapy is now primarily provided by psychologists and social workers, our Apple Valley psychiatrist providers have increasingly focused on the medical aspects of treating mental health conditions. This includes assessment, prescribing psychiatric medications, ordering and interpreting necessary lab work, and coordinating care with other physicians who may be treating a patient for other health conditions as well as coordinating care with other medical providers.
Apple Valley Psychiatrist: What We Do
NAL offers child, adolescent, and adult psychiatry and medication management.
Specialty areas include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Panic Disorders (with or without Agoraphobia)
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Developmental Disabilities
Our psychiatric prescribers are trained in different backgrounds and all have the
same capabilities to assess, diagnose, treat, and prescribe for psychiatric disorders.
- Psychiatrists have gone through medical school and chosen to practice in the specialty area of psychiatry.
- Physician Assistants (PA) are certified health care professionals that have completed a master’s program
in the medical model.
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRNs) have completed a master’s program in the medical model.
For more information on our programs and scheduling, please contact our coordinators.
Forms for this program can be found on our Patient Forms page by clicking here.
Clinics Across Minnesota
Apple Valey Clinic
Big Lake Clinic
Blaine Clinic (Coming Soon)
Coon Rapids Clinic
Maple Grove Clinic
Maplewood Clinic (Coming Soon)
New Brighton Clinic
Sartell/St. Cloud Clinic
Schedule an Appointment Today!
If you or someone you love is suffering from psychiatric disorders, there is hope. Life with a mental disorder does not have to be a daily struggle. Discover the world of difference treatment can make for you as well as your loved ones. Call the professionals at Nystrom & Associates today at 1.844.374.8893