Are You Stressed?
Signs & Symptoms:
- Feeling sad or down
- Reduced ability to concentrate
- Extreme feelings of guilt
- Withdrawal from friends/activities
- Low energy or problems sleeping
- Crying more often
- Refusing or avoiding school
- Experiencing a regression in behaviors
- Paranoia or hallucinations
- Inability to cope with stress
- Problems with alcohol/drug use
- Major changes in eating habits
- Excessive anger/hostility/violence
- Increased irritability
- Increased clinginess
- Increased thoughts about death,
safety, or suicide
Click here to learn more about our psychiatry and medication services.
Click here to learn more about Substance Use Disorder Treatment.