Baxter, MN Office
13021 Evergreen Drive
Baxter, MN 56425
Intensive Outpatient Chemical Dependency Program (IOP) is designed for individuals experiencing negative consequences from their alcohol or other drug use such as: conflicts with family, on the job, or with the legal system.
- Motivational Interview and Stage Wise Treatment
- Group Counseling: 1-4 times weekly
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Mental Health Assessment
- Urine Drug Screens (UDS)
- Case Management
Individuals ages 18 and up who are involved in individual therapy and who are looking to stay free from chemical dependency relapse. Most insurances accepted.
- Co-Ed Day Group: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays: 11:00am-2:00pm
- Co-Ed Evening Group: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays: 5:00pm-8:00pm