Intensive Outpatient Chemical Dependency and Enhanced Dual Diagnosis Treatment Groups
Baxter, MN Office
13021 Evergreen Drive
Baxter, MN 56425
Intensive Outpatient Chemical Dependency Program (IOP) is designed for individuals experiencing negative consequences
from their alcohol or other drug use such as conflicts with family, on the job, or with the legal system.
- Motivational Interview and Stage Wise Treatment
- Group Counseling: 1-4 times weekly
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Mental Health Assessment
- Urine Drug Screens (UDS)
- Case Management
Individuals ages 18 and up who are involved in individual therapy and who are looking to stay free from chemical dependency relapse.
Most insurances accepted.
- Co-Ed Day Group: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays: 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Co-Ed Evening Group: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays: 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM