Where Passion Meets Purpose: Therapists Wanted
Are you a dedicated therapist looking for a fulfilling career combining the best aspects of independent practice without the headaches? At Nystrom & Associates, we’re redefining mental health care, and we invite you to be a part of our journey.
We champion your passion, celebrate your expertise, and are committed to ensuring a journey that’s both fulfilling and sustainable.
We’re a diverse group of mental health providers with more than three decades of experience providing high-quality therapy and psychiatry services. We have 60+ clinics across the Midwest in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, Iowa and Missouri.
Our mission is to empower people to be the best versions of themselves. That mission applies to our patients and our team.
At Nystrom & Associates, we not only understand but also celebrate the profound impact you bring to the realm of mental health. Our core values resonate with your aspirations, ensuring an enriching experience on every front.
Discover the Nystrom Advantage
Here’s why you should join us at Nystrom & Associates:
- Caseload Control: We value the importance of manageable caseloads. At Nystrom, you have the autonomy to shape your own caseload, all while benefiting from a myriad of external referral sources. Your professional autonomy is paramount here.
- Team Dynamics & Referrals: Our internal network of resources means more comprehensive care for your clients and seamless referral opportunities for you. It’s not just about treating symptoms; it’s about providing a holistic care journey.
- Fulfilling & Feasible: While the nature of therapy often demands high caseloads, we endeavor to strike the perfect balance. Our focus remains on ensuring the well-being of both our therapists and their clients.
- Committed to Your Growth and Education: We offer no-cost Continuing Education Unit (CEU) opportunities to ensure you have the necessary tools to maintain your licensure and stay abreast of the latest in patient care. We champion your thirst for knowledge and support your pursuit of excellence.
- Collaborative Growth: Here, you’re surrounded by a community that thrives on shared experiences and insights, nurturing collective growth and driving forward the evolution of mental health care.
- Crafting Lasting Impact: We believe that every therapist has the potential to change lives. With Nystrom, you have the platform, the support, and the tools to make a lasting difference, one session at a time.
Position Overview / Job Description
As a Mental Health Therapist at Nystrom & Associates, you will maintain an outpatient therapy case load while designing and implementing effective, compassionate, and creative treatment/interventions reflective of identified patient needs.
Ideal candidates will have a passion for providing a high level of care to all outpatient patients, have strong organizational skills, enjoy collaborating with others, and have an interest in continuing to develop competencies as a clinician.
Primary duties include:
- Complete a mental health diagnostic assessment on new patients
- Provide high quality ongoing therapy with patients
- Maintain complete and organized outpatient electronic health records
- Ensure appropriate coordination of care for patients and collaboration with other professionals
- Attend and participate in all clinical staff meetings including case and peer reviews
- Licensed as a Mental Health Professiona:
- A Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW),
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT),
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC),
- or Licensed Psychologist (LP)
- If unlicensed, must meet the requirements to be classified as a Clinical Trainee
- have completed a master’s or doctorate educational program in behavioral health ,and are in the process of pursuing LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, or LP licensure.
- Must meet the additional requirement of having a minimum of 10 months of clinical work experience
- Ideal candidates will have an interest in working with a wide range of ages although you may choose what ages and specialties you’re comfortable working with
Benefits & Compensation
Nystrom & Associates prides itself on the competitive benefits & compensation provided to our Mental Health Therapists. Benefits include, but not limited to:
- Multiple compensation models to meet your specific needs!
- Licensure fee reimbursement
- Professional development opportunities which include: 50+ Free clinical & board approved CEUs offered yearly; supervision; case and peer reviews
- Flexible scheduling options available, FT or PT
- Board approved supervision for unlicensed clinicians
- Marketing provided to help maintain a full caseload
- PTO, Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings, Flexible Spending Accounts, Free Term Life Insurance Policy, Employee Assistance Program, Long & Short Term Disability, 401(k) Retirement plan with matching contribution, and more
- Student Loan Forgiveness – National Health Service Corp Eligibility at select locations
Ready to Make a Difference?
If you’re ready to embark on this transformative journey, we’re eager to learn more about you.