Group Therapist Internship
Adult Mental Health Day Treatment (Outpatient)
We are currently accepting resumes to co-facilitate our Adult Day Treatment group at our New Brighton, MN location only. Please send resumes to: Nystrom & Associates, Ltd. Brighton Professional Building, Attn: Human Resources, 1900 Silver Lake Road, Suite 110, New Brighton, MN 55112 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications for a school year commitment or a summer commitment are both accepted.
- We are seeking a Master’s level intern working on their degree in:
- Social Work (2nd year)
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Counseling Psychology
- Interns can expect to co-lead intensive therapy groups for adults with mental illness, serving a wide range of skills and abilities. Individual and/or crisis intervention can also be expected.
- Please see the page on our web site for a brief description of Adult Day Treatment.