Duluth Mall Mental Health Clinic
Why Nystrom & Associates Duluth Mall Mental Health Clinic?
Nystrom & Associates Duluth Mall Mental Health Clinic is a community-driven clinic. Staffed by therapists who are from, and deeply involved in the happenings of the local area in clinics, various schools, churches, and other community organizations. Maintaining a commitment to developing creative approaches to mental health support, and ensure that each person, couple, or family unit receives personalized and customized wellness support to meet their unique needs.
Nystrom & Associates Duluth Mall Mental Health Clinic has therapists who provide a wide range of approaches, specialties, styles, and personalities. We see ages 5-80+ and do a lot of work with all those in between.
What type of services do you provide at your clinic?
- All types of therapy for adults- individuals and couples
- Family “systems” therapy for the whole family
- Maternal mental health counseling, including post-partum therapy services (depression, anxiety, intrusive thinking, and obsessive-compulsive concerns during and after pregnancy)
- Trauma informed therapies, including EMDR, and Trauma-Focused CBT
- integrative approaches that include DBT skills work
- LGBTQ+ clients and concerns
- Suicidal ideation and self-injury related struggles
- Mindfulness-based approaches to therapy and skills work
- Grief and loss support
We take a “realistic” approach to mental health service delivery- valuing authenticity, humor, and creativity (among other things). We promote innovative thinking and problem solving, and help support our professional staff to show up in genuine ways- this comes from the belief that good therapy must be honest to who we are as individuals.
About Duluth Mall, MN
Duluth is a port city in the U.S. state of Minnesota and the county seat of St. Louis County. Duluth has a population of 86,697, making it Minnesota’s fourth-largest city and the center of Minnesota’s second largest metropolitan area, with a population of 278,799. Duluth forms a metropolitan area with neighboring Superior, Wisconsin; together, they are called the Twin Ports. The city is named for Daniel Greysolon, Sieur du Lhut, the area’s first known European explorer.