Intensive Outpatient Chemical Dependency and Enhanced Dual Diagnosis Treatment Groups
Duluth, MN Office
332 West Superior Street, Suite 300
Duluth, MN 55802
Intensive Outpatient Chemical Dependency Program (IOP) is designed for individuals
experiencing negative consequences from their alcohol or other drug use such as conflicts
with family, on the job, or with the legal system.
- Motivational Interview and Stage Wise Treatment
- Group Counseling: 1-4 times weekly
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Mental Health Assessment
- Urine Drug Screens (UDS)
- Case Management
Individuals ages 18 and up who are involved in individual therapy and who are looking
to stay free from chemical dependency relapse. Most insurances accepted.
- Co-Ed Day Group: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Individuals who are between the ages of 16-23 and are involved in individual therapy and
who are looking to stay free from chemical dependency relapse. Most insurances accepted.
- Co-Ed Adolescent Group: Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM