Grant Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services
Grant Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS) program is provided by the sister company of Nystrom & Associates, Family Support Services, Inc. (FSSI). ARMHS, otherwise known as skills therapy, involves activities that restore a client’s skills essential for managing his or her illness, treatment, and the requirements of everyday independent living.
What Basic Living & Social Skills Are Taught?
- Managing the symptoms of mental illness
- Managing a household
- Planning for employment
- Pursuing education
- Re-entering community living after treatment
- Communicating opinions, thoughts, feelings, or key information with others
- Discovering and using community resources to get needs met
- Getting outside help to deal with a difficult situation
- Preventing relapse
- Budgeting and shopping
- Developing a healthy lifestyle
- Learning to get around the community
- Monitoring use and effectiveness of medications
*Patients must be on Medical Assistance or a Prepaid Medical Assistance Product
What Can I Expect With Grant Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services?
- Our team will meet with you in your home or other community settings
- An ARMHS practitioner will meet with the patient at least once a week for a minimum of 1.5 hours per week
- Clients continue to work with their ARMHS practitioner until their goals are met
- Our team of providers will work with your family and/or care team while you receive services from us if requested
Our providers on the Grant Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services team are here to help you or a loved one reach their independent living goals.
For children’s therapeutic services and supports, click here.
Schedule An Appointment Today!
If you or someone you love is suffering from psychiatric disorders, there is hope. Life with a mental disorder does not have to be a daily struggle.
Discover the world of difference treatment can make for you as well as your loved ones. Call the professionals at Nystrom & Associates today at 320-460-8028.
Current Counties Served
Anoka, Carver, Chisago, Dakota, Hennepin, Le Sueur, McLeod, Meeker, Ramsey, Rice, Scott, Sherburne and Washington Counties
Aitkin, Becker, Beltrami, Cass, Crow Wing, Douglas, Grant, Hubbard, Itasca, Mille Lacs, Morrison, Otter Tail, Pope, Stearns, Todd and Wadena Counties
Blue Earth, Brown, Dodge, Faribault, Fillmore, Goodhue, Martin, Nicollet, Olmsted, Sibley, Steele, Watonwan, Wabasha, Waseca and Winona Counties
Benton, Kanabec, Isanti and Wright Counties
Clay, Polk and Wilkin Counties
North Eastern Minnesota
Carlton, Lake, Pine and St. Louis Counties
About Grant, MN
Grant is a city in Washington County, Minnesota, United States and a suburb of St. Paul. The population was 4,096 at the 2010 census. The city was named for Maj. Gen. Ulysses S. Grant. According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 26.52 square miles. Minnesota State Highways 36 and 96 are two of the main routes in the community.