Hudson Mental Health Clinic
Why Nystrom & Associates Hudson Mental Health Clinic?
Nystrom & Associates Hudson Mental Health Clinic is a community-driven clinic. Staffed by therapists who are from, and deeply involved in the happenings of the local area in clinics, various schools, churches, and other community organizations. Maintaining a commitment to developing creative approaches to mental health support, and ensure that each person, couple, or family unit receives personalized and customized wellness support to meet their unique needs.
Nystrom & Associates Hudson Mental Health Clinic has therapists who provide a wide range of approaches, specialties, styles, and personalities. We see ages 5-80+ and do a lot of work with all those in between.
What type of services do you provide at your clinic?
- All types of therapy for adults- individuals and couples
- Family “systems” therapy for the whole family
- Maternal mental health counseling, including post-partum therapy services (depression, anxiety, intrusive thinking, and obsessive-compulsive concerns during and after pregnancy)
- Trauma informed therapies, including EMDR, and Trauma-Focused CBT
- integrative approaches that include DBT skills work
- LGBTQ+ clients and concerns
- Suicidal ideation and self-injury related struggles
- Mindfulness-based approaches to therapy and skills work
- Grief and loss support
We take a “realistic” approach to mental health service delivery- valuing authenticity, humor, and creativity (among other things). We promote innovative thinking and problem solving, and help support our professional staff to show up in genuine ways- this comes from the belief that good therapy must be honest to who we are as individuals.
About Hudson, WI
Hudson is a city in St. Croix County, Wisconsin, United States. As of the 2010 United States census, its population was 12,719. It is part of the Minneapolis–St. Paul Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA). The village of North Hudson is directly to the north of Hudson.