Steps to Install/Configure Citrix on a Mac:
- Click HERE to download receiver 12.3 for OS X. Click the blue “Download Receiver for Mac” button.
2. Click the Downloads icon in Safari and double-click Citrix Receiver.dmg
3. Double-click the “install citrix receiver” icon.
4. Follow the onscreen prompts to install Citrix Receiver.
5. The installer will ask for your MAC LOGIN to continue:
6. After the app is installed it will ask you to “Add account” you will type in citrixsf.nystromcounseling.com, and you will be asked to log in with your Citrix username/password. You will be asked to login once more.
7. Then Citrix Receiver box should open up with the available apps.