Little Canada Psychological Testing
Nystrom & Associates Little Canada Psychological Testing team is ready to help you or a loved one to get the care they need. Symptoms of a psychological or neuropsychological disorder can sometimes be clear, however, oftentimes the issue is not as easy to pinpoint and requires testing to rule out certain conditions and provide an accurate diagnosis. Testing is a way of evaluating behavioral patterns, social and emotional functioning, and intellectual abilities in order to understand the strengths and capabilities an individual may have, as well as difficulties or impairments they may face. Little Canada Psychological Testing can be used to help guide treatment as well as provide information to the individual, as well as family members, teachers, doctors, social workers, mental health professionals, and other care team members, so they are able to support and help that individual improve functioning.
Benefits of Psychological Testing
- Helps to clarify mental health diagnoses and provide insight
- Provides insight and understanding of strengths and weaknesses
- Help identify developmental delays
- Helps with identifying cognitive impairments or concerns (ex. memory concerns), and establishing baseline abilities
- Used to assess the level of focus and attention issues, and identify or rule out Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Used to assess academic ability and identify or rule out a learning disorder
- Helps with identifying autism spectrum disorders
- Helps guide treatment plan goals and lead to referrals for appropriate services
- Provides information for individuals to share when applying for social security or other disability services
- Helps provide information that may be helpful to obtain school services, such as an IEP or 504 Plan, early entrance into kindergarten, acceptance in the gifted/talented program
- May be required for employment, such as for a Police Officer
- Provides information regarding psychological functioning to determine appropriateness to participate in surgery
Schedule An Appointment Today!
If you or someone you love is suffering from psychiatric disorders, there is hope. Life with a mental disorder does not have to be a daily struggle.
Discover the world of difference treatment can make for you as well as your loved ones. Call the professionals at Nystrom & Associates today at 320-460-8028.
Clinics Near You
All Psychological Testing Locations
Apple Valley Clinic
Big Lake Clinic
Coon Rapids Clinic
Eden Prairie Clinic
Maple Grove Clinic
New Brighton Clinic
Rochester North Clinic
Sartell/St. Cloud Clinic
About Little Canada, MN
Little Canada is a city in Ramsey County, Minnesota, United States. It is an inner-ring suburb of Minneapolis-Saint Paul. The population was 9,773 at the 2010 census. In 1844, French Canadian settler Benjamin Gervais moved north from Saint Paul to claim land in order to build the first grist mill in Minnesota that was independent from the government. Today, the large lake on the east side of Little Canada bears his name (Lake Gervais). The grist mill was converted into a park, which is recognized as the birthplace of the city.