New Brighton, MN Groups
We offer a wide variety of group therapy sessions and treatments at our New Brighton, MN offices.
Browse our current groups below to learn more information or contact our coordinators via our appointment form.
- Intensive Outpatient Chemical Dependency and Enhanced Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- Women’s Recovery from Depression and Co-Dependency Group
- Women’s Recovery from Anxiety and Depression Group
- DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy) Skills Training Groups
- Medication-Assisted Treatment with Suboxone®
- Driving With Care® DWI/DUI Education
- Chemical Dependency and Enhanced Dual Diagnosis Graduate After Care Program
- Sexual Addiction Recovery Program
- Sexual Addiction Recovery Program for Spouse/Significant Other
- Adult Day Treatment
- Social Skills Group