Adult day treatment consists of group psychotherapy and intensive therapeutic services for adults who are coping with mental illness.
- Develop and enhance psychiatric stability with the goal of recovery from mental illness.
- Develop and enhance independent, community living and socialization skills.
- Support personal and emotional adjustments and growth.
- Foster healthy coping skills to enhance quality of life.
LENGTH OF TREATMENT
Treatment is provided 3-5 days per week (with a minimum of one day per week), three hours per day, by a multidisciplinary staff. Length of treatment is short-term and dependent upon necessity. Average length of time in treatment is 6-8 weeks.
All clients must be 18 years of age or older. They must also have a mental health diagnosis and an assessed significant impairment in functioning which supports the need for day treatment services. Clients must have the physical and cognitive ability to benefit from the services provided.
AREAS OF SERVICE
- Wellness Education
- Group Psychotherapy
- Mental Health Management Skills
- Individual psychotherapy as needed
- Community and Independent Living Skills
HOURS & AVAILABILITY
Day treatment services are offered Monday through Friday. Morning and afternoon sessions are available.
NAL accepts and bills most commercial insurance plans, PMAPs,MA, MN Care, and Medicare.
How do I make a referral or appointment?
Simply contact an intake coordinators at: