New Brighton, MN Office
Brighton Professional Building
1900 Silver Lake Road
New Brighton, MN 55112
This program is for individuals who are dependent on opiates (pain medications and/or heroin). Patients will be assessed by a clinical team including: a Board Certified Addictionologist, Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor, Licensed Psychologist, Registered Dietitian, and Mental Health Professionals/Practitioners.
Program Components Include
- Psychiatric assessment and screening for medication readiness
- Chemical dependency and mental health assessment
- Nutritional assessment and continued care
- Group counseling 3-5 times per week
- Base-line and random drug screening
- Individual counseling
- Psychological testing
- Mondays-Thursdays: 10:00am-12:00pm
We accept most commercial insurance plans, Medical Assistance (MA), PMAP’s, and CCDTF (Rule 25 ) funding. In order to access all services, those using CCDTF (Rule 25) funding must also have MA.