Medication Assisted Treatment with Suboxone
New Brighton, MN Office
Brighton Professional Building
1900 Silver Lake Road
New Brighton, MN 55112
This program is for individuals who are dependent on opiates (pain medications and/or heroin). Patients will be assessed by a clinical team including a Board Certified Addictionologist, Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor, Licensed Psychologist, Registered Dietitian, and Mental Health Professionals/Practitioners.
Program Components Include
- Psychiatric assessment and screening for medication readiness
- Chemical dependency and mental health assessment
- Nutritional assessment and continued care
- Group counseling 3-5 times per week
- Base-line and random drug screening
- Individual counseling
- Psychological testing
- Mondays-Thursdays: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
We accept most commercial insurance plans, Medical Assistance (MA), PMAP’s, and CCDTF (Rule 25) funding. In order to access all services, those using CCDTF (Rule 25) funding must also have MA.