Intensive Outpatient Chemical Dependency and Enhanced Dual Diagnosis Treatment Groups
Otsego, MN Office
Waterfront Professional II Building
16201 90th Street NE, Suite 200
Otsego, MN 55330
Intensive Outpatient Chemical Dependency Program (IOP) is designed for individuals experiencing negative
consequences from their alcohol or other drug use such as conflicts with family, on the job, or with the legal system.
- Motivational Interview and Stage Wise Treatment
- Group Counseling: 1-4 times weekly
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Mental Health Assessment
- Urine Drug Screens (UDS)
- Case Management
Individuals ages 18 and up who are involved in individual therapy and who are looking to stay free
from chemical dependency relapse. Most insurances accepted.
- Co-Ed Morning Group: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Co-Ed Evening Group: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Co-Ed Lo-Intensity Day Group: Wednesdays: 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Co-Ed Lo-Intensity Evening Group: Wednesdays: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Individuals who are between the ages of 16-23 and are involved in individual therapy
and who are looking to stay free from chemical dependency relapse. Most insurances accepted.
- Co-Ed Adolescent Group: Tuesdays, Thursdays: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM and Wednesdays: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM