This outpatient program is for adults ages 18+ who have a substance use disorder often in combination with a mental health or emotional problem. Program includes:
- Group counseling
- Individual counseling
- Care coordination
- Family involvement
- Intensity step-down
- Drug screening
- After Care programming
- Partner with the patient to develop a therapeutic alliance
- Develop a realistic and solid treatment plan for change, with strategies and goals that promote a healthy lifestyle
- Identify environmental and emotional triggers for use and mental health issues
- Develop insight into oneself and behaviors, strategies for change and practical coping skills to avoid relapse and increase quality of life
- Engage with the family and community to develop a solid support system and an effective continuing care plan
- Teach and encourage ongoing skills use, good nutrition, exercise, life management skills and overall physical and emotional health
- Teach and practice recreational and social activities that exclude the use of alcohol and other drugs
Download the What to Expect: Adult Co-Occurring Substance Use Disorder Treatment PDF by clicking:
Program Schedule: Three – 3 hour groups for 10 weeks. Step down to one – 3 hour group for 10 weeks. Weekly individual sessions throughout treatment.
Duration: Approximately 20 weeks depending on individual progress. Clients will be assessed for programming level of need.
For more information on our programs and scheduling, please contact our coordinators.