Social Skills Group Therapy
Social Skills Group is designed for male and female children ages 4-14 who would benefit from a safe, supportive, and encouraging atmosphere where they would learn how to:
- Overcome social anxiety and shyness
- Respond appropriately to bullies
- Be a team player and share with others
- Develop friendship and socialization skills
- Foster a healthier self-concept and self-esteem
*Ages 7 through 8 years old will be placed based on cognitive and social development. **Ages not listed can be placed based on developmental and cognitive functioning, determined at the intake.