Therapist Careers with Nystrom & Associates
Empowering. Engaging. Evolving.
Are you a licensed therapist seeking a fulfilling career without having to manage it all yourself? Discover the opportunities at Nystrom & Associates and enjoy streamlined referrals and manageable caseloads for a stress-free practice.
We champion your passion, celebrate your expertise, and are committed to ensuring a journey that’s both fulfilling and sustainable.
About the Job: You Provide Quality Care. We Do the Rest.
As a mental health therapist at Nystrom & Associates, you will maintain an outpatient therapy caseload while providing effective, compassionate, and creative treatment/interventions reflective of identified patient needs.
Primary duties include:
- Complete a mental health diagnostic assessment on new patients
- Provide high quality ongoing therapy with patients
- Maintain complete and organized outpatient electronic health records
- Ensure appropriate coordination of care for patients and collaboration with other professionals
- Attend and participate in all clinical staff meetings including case and peer reviews
- Licensed as a Mental Health Professional:
- A Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW),
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT),
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC),
- or Licensed Psychologist (LP)
- If unlicensed, must meet the requirements to be classified as a Clinical Trainee
- have completed a master’s or doctorate educational program in behavioral health ,and are in the process of pursuing LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, or LP licensure.
- Must meet the additional requirement of having a minimum of 10 months of clinical work experience
- Ideal candidates will have an interest in working with a wide range of ages although you may choose what ages and specialties you’re comfortable working with
Benefits & Compensation
Nystrom & Associates prides itself on the competitive benefits & compensation provided to our Mental Health Therapists. Benefits include, but not limited to:
- Multiple compensation models up to $80K/year
- Licensure fee reimbursement
- Professional development opportunities which include: 50+ Free clinical & board approved CEUs offered yearly; supervision; case and peer reviews
- Flexible scheduling options available, FT or PT
- Board approved supervision for unlicensed clinicians
- Marketing provided to help maintain a full caseload
- PTO, Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings, Flexible Spending Accounts, Free Term Life Insurance Policy, Employee Assistance Program, Long & Short Term Disability, 401(k) Retirement plan with matching contribution, and more
- Student Loan Forgiveness – National Health Service Corp Eligibility at select locations
Why Join Our Practice
Manageable Caseloads: We believe in giving you control over your caseload while providing plenty of client referrals.
Team Collaboration: Our network ensures comprehensive care for clients and seamless referrals for you.
Balanced Workload: We focus on your well-being and a healthy balance between work and life.
Continuous Learning: We offer free Continuing Education Unit (CEU) opportunities to support your professional growth.
Community: Join a community that values shared experiences and nurtures collective growth.
Make a Difference: With us, you have the platform, support, and tools to change lives, one session at a time.
About Nystrom & Associates
We’re experienced mental health providers with 30+ years of service. With 60+ clinics across the Midwest, we aim to empower individuals, including our team members, to thrive and grow. We’re passionate about changing mental healthcare for the better and want to meet other therapists who are equally as passionate about their patients and growth.
Ready to Join Us?
If you’re eager to join our team, we’re excited to get to know you better.