Windows 7 Steps to Install/Configure Citrix
- Click HERE to download receiver 4.3.100 for Windows. Click the blue “Download File” button and then “SAVE”
2. After the download completes, hit CTRL+J, and select CITRIXRECEIVER4.3.100.exe
(on windows 7 machines you will need to click RUN for the file)
3. Follow the onscreen prompts to install Citrix Receiver.
4. After the file is installed it will ask you to “Add account” you will type in citrixsf.nystromcounseling.com and you will be asked to log in with your Citrix username/password.
5. Citrix Receiver box should open up, if it does not there should be a black button in the bottom right corner on the taskbar to double click.
Any issue please contact the helpdesk (651) 379-1770