Adult Substance Use Disorder Treatment
This outpatient Adult Substance Use Disorder Treatment program uses ASAM criteria for adults ages 18+ who have a substance use disorder often in combination with a mental health or emotional problem.
- Partner with the patient to develop a therapeutic alliance
- Develop a realistic and solid treatment plan for change, with strategies and goals that promote a healthy lifestyle
- Identify environmental and emotional triggers for use and mental health issues
- Develop insight into oneself and behaviors, strategies for change, and practical coping skills to avoid relapse and increase the quality of life
- Engage with the family and community to develop a solid support system and an effective continuing care plan
- Teach and encourage ongoing skills use, good nutrition, exercise, life management skills, and overall physical and emotional health
- Teach and practice recreational and social activities that exclude the use of alcohol and other drugs
Approximately 20 weeks depending on individual progress. Clients will be assessed for a programming level of need.
- Group counseling
- Individual counseling
- Care coordination
- Family programming
- Drug screening
- Peer-led alumni group support
Adult Substance Use Disorder Treatment Program Schedule
Please contact us for the most updated programming locations as well as days and times of group.
ASAM 2.1 Intensive Outpatient: Three 4-hour sessions of Group Therapy a week. One 1-hour Individual Session every week to discuss treatment plan goals and core issues. Length of programming is dependent on clinical progress; average length is approximately 10 weeks.
ASAM 1.0 Outpatient: One 4-hour session of Group Therapy a week. One 1-hour Individual Session every week to discuss treatment plan goals and core issues. Length of programming is dependent on clinical progress; average length is approximately 10 weeks.
Group Structure: Group will start and end promptly at the times noted. 10-minute breaks at the top of each hour will be provided. During 4-hour groups, there will be three 10-minute breaks.
Days of Group Therapy: Groups are held on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays depending on location and level of care. There are not groups on Fridays currently. Please contact us for the most updated schedules.
Times of Group Therapy: Groups are generally held during the following times; however, we do offer a limited number of midday groups at specific locations. Please contact us for the most updated schedules.
- Day: 8:00am – 12:00pm
- Evening: 5:00pm – 9:00pm
Adult Substance Use Disorder Treatment Locations
For more information on our programs and scheduling, call SUD Admissions at 651-529-8479 or use the button below to request an appointment. Our Fax number is 651-604-5905.
We accept all insurances including medical assistance and other state health plans. A reduced rate for uninsured private pay patients is available. Forms for this program can be found on our Patient Forms page by clicking here.