About Nystrom & Associates
We’re a group of professional care providers from the fields of psychiatry, psychology, clinical social work, marriage and family therapy, and nursing who are committed to helping individuals and families that are experiencing personal, emotional, marital, or psychological challenges. We are all about helping!
NAL meets the highly rigorous requirements of quality set by the state of Minnesota as a licensed Rule 29 and Statute 245-G mental health counseling and substance use disorder services clinic. All cases are reviewed by a multidisciplinary team periodically to ensure diagnostic and treatment planning accuracy. This helps ensure that the client is given the best possible care.
We operate on the premise that truly effective living involves a balanced integration of all aspects of our lives including emotional, relational, cognitive, physical, and spiritual. When one experiences difficulty in one of these areas confidential and sensitive counseling can assist in the healing process.
The clinical staff at NAL are licensed professionals and/or have advanced graduate training in the mental health and/or substance use disorder field. Each clinician is experienced and is committed to high standards of professional practice.
We accept most insurances. Our office staff will verify insurance
benefits before a client’s first visit.
A reduced rate for uninsured private pay patients is available.
Hours and Availability
We offer services Monday through Saturday as well
as evening hours Monday through Thursday.
“Bringing help and healing to those who need it.”
- 2020 – Moorhead Clinic opens
- 2019 – Mankato clinic opens
- 2018 – Rochester clinic opens
- 2018 – Minnetonka clinic opens
- 2018 – Cambridge clinic opens
- 2017 – Big Lake clinic opens
- 2015 – Bloomington clinic opens
- 2015 – St. Cloud/Sartell Clinic opens
- 2014 – Coon Rapids clinic opens
- 2013 – Maple Grove clinic opens
- 2012 – Telehealth platform launched
- 2012 – Woodbury clinic opens
- 2010 – Adult Day Treatment service begins
- 2009 – SUD services begin
- 2008 – Eden Prairie clinic opens
- 2006 – Otsego clinic opens
- 2005 – DBT program begins
- 2002 – ARMHS programs begin
- 2002 – Apple Valley clinic opens
- 1997 – Baxter clinic opens
- 1997 – Duluth clinic opens
- 1993 – HCBS programs begin
- 1992 – CTSS programs begin
- 1991 – Psychiatry services begin
- 1991 – Brian & Mary Ann Nystrom open Nystrom & Associates