Driving With Care™
Driving With Care™ is an effective, evidence-based, DWI/DUI Education program that meets the cognitive skills educational requirements often ordered by the legal system.
Goals are to develop skills to:
- Prevent recidivism of a DWI/DUI
- Prevent relapse of a harmful pattern of substance use
- Develop responsible living and positive change
- Understand DWI/DUI laws
- Maintain a commitment to self and society to never drink and drive
Who should attend?
- Those convicted of a DWI/DUI
- Those 18-21 convicted of underage drinking and driving
- Those referred by correction officers
- Those ordered for DWI/DUI education
- Those who anticipate needing this service for court
- Those who are concerned about drinking and driving and want to stop,
and currently do not face legal involvement.
Driving With Care™ is offered Virtually, through Telehealth Services, and available to all residents of Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa. See schedule below.
|Driving With Care Level 1||1:00-3:00pm||1:00-3:00pm||5:00-7:00pm||1:00-3:00pm||11:00am-1:00pm|
|Driving With Care Level 2||3:00-5:00pm||3:00-5:00pm||7:00-9:00pm||3:00-5:00pm||1:00-3:00pm|
(Class materials included with the fee)