Minneapolis Mental Health Clinic
We serve the Minneapolis area through our Minneapolis Clinic. We are a community-driven clinic. Staffed by local therapists who are deeply involved in the happenings of the area. Our therapists maintain a commitment to developing creative approaches to mental health support, and ensure that each person, couple, or family unit receives personalized support to meet their unique needs.
Nystrom & Associates Minneapolis Clinic has therapists who provide a wide range of approaches, specialties, styles, and personalities. We see ages 5-80+ and do a lot of work with all those in between.
What type of services do you provide at your clinic?
- Therapy for Adults, Individuals, and Couples
- Child and Family Therapy
- Providers that specialize in treating ADHD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, PTSD, Substance Use, and More...
- Trauma-informed therapies, including EMDR, and Trauma-Focused CBT
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) for Adults, Children, Couples, and Families
- LGBTQIA+ Mental Health Concerns
- Suicidal Ideation and Self-injury Related Struggles
- Grief and Loss Support
- Maternal Mental Health Counseling, including Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders
At our Minneapolis Clinic, you'll find it easy to get help. You will have the choice between multiple, qualified mental health practitioners to suit your unique challenges. You'll receive specialized treatment from our administrative staff who will help you find a provider who fits your needs, accepts your insurance, and empowers you to be your best self.
Here you will find a group of people who believes every person is valuable, worthy of kindness, love, and compassion. You will be met where you are and treated with dignity. It takes courage to make changes in your life, and it is our privilege to share this journey with you.
Schedule An Appointment Today!
If you or someone you love is suffering from psychiatric disorders, there is hope. Life with a mental disorder does not have to be a daily struggle. Discover the world of difference treatment can make for you as well as your loved ones.
Call Nystrom & Associates today at 320-460-8028 or click the button below to get started.
Clinics Near You
All Mental Health Clinic Locations
Apple Valley Clinic
Big Lake Clinic
Cedar Rapids Clinic
Coon Rapids Clinic
Cottage Grove Clinic
Des Moines Clinic
Duluth Mall Clinic
East Grand Forks Clinic
Eau Claire Clinic
Eden Prairie Clinic
Fergus Falls Clinic
Green Bay Clinic
Hudson Township Clinic
Hutchinson North Clinic
Hutchinson South Clinic
Iowa City Clinic
La Crosse Clinic
Maple Grove Clinic
Mendota Heights Clinic
New Brighton Clinic
North Liberty Clinic
Red Wing Clinic
Rochester North Clinic
Rochester South Clinic
St. Cloud Clinic
St. Louis Clinic
St. Louis Park Clinic
West Des Moines Clinic
About Minneapolis, MN
- Minneapolis is a city in the U.S. state of Minnesota. With a population of 429,954 as of 2020, it is the most populous city in the state and the 46th most populous in the nation. The county seat of Hennepin County, Minneapolis lies along both banks of the Mississippi River, just north of its confluence with the Minnesota River, and adjoins Saint Paul, the state's capital.
- With one of the nation's best park systems, the city is abundant in water, with thirteen lakes, wetlands, the Mississippi River, creeks and waterfalls, many connected by parkways in the Grand Rounds National Scenic Byway.
- Anchoring strong music and performing arts scenes, Minneapolis is home to both the Guthrie Theater and the First Avenue nightclub. Reflecting the region's status as a center of folk, funk, and alternative rock music, the city was the launching pad for several of the 20th century's most influential musicians, including Bob Dylan and Prince. Hip-hop and rap scenes produced artists Lizzo, Brother Ali, Atmosphere, and Dessa.