Savage Psychological Testing
Our Savage Psychological Testing team is ready to help you or a loved one get the care they need. Symptoms of a psychological or neuropsychological disorder can sometimes be clear, however, oftentimes the issue is not as easy to pinpoint and requires testing to rule out certain conditions and provide an accurate diagnosis.
What is Savage Psychological Testing?
Psychological testing is a way of evaluating behavioral patterns, social and emotional functioning, and intellectual abilities to understand the strengths and capabilities one may have, as well as difficulties or impairments they may face.
Why Savage Psychological Testing?
Psychological Testing can be used to help guide treatment as well as provide information to a patient, family members, teachers, doctors, social workers, mental health professionals, and other care team members, so they are able to support and help that person improve functioning.
Benefits of Psychological Testing:
- Helps to clarify mental health diagnoses and provide insight
- Provides insight and understanding of strengths and weaknesses
- Help identify developmental delays
- Helps with identifying cognitive impairments or concerns (ex. memory concerns), and establishing baseline abilities
- Used to assess the level of focus and attention issues, and identify or rule out ADHD
- Used to assess academic ability and identify or rule out a learning disorder
- Helps with identifying autism spectrum disorders
- Helps guide treatment plan goals and lead to referrals for appropriate services
- Provides information for individuals to share when applying for social security or other disability services
- Helps provide information that may be helpful to obtain school services, such as an IEP or 504 Plan, early entrance into kindergarten, acceptance in the gifted/talented program
- May be required for employment, such as for a Police Officer
- Provides information regarding psychological functioning to determine appropriateness to participate in surgery
Schedule An Appointment Today!
If you or someone you love is suffering from psychiatric disorders, there is hope. Life with a mental disorder does not have to be a daily struggle. Discover the world of difference treatment can make for you as well as your loved ones.
Call Nystrom & Associates today at 320-460-8028 or click the button below to get started.
Clinics Near You
All Psychological Testing Locations
Apple Valley Clinic
Big Lake Clinic
Coon Rapids Clinic
Duluth Mall Clinic
Eden Prairie Clinic
Maple Grove Clinic
New Brighton Clinic
Rochester North Clinic
Rochester South Clinic
St. Cloud Clinic
About Savage, MN
Savage is a suburban city 15 miles south-southwest of downtown Minneapolis in Scott County in the U.S. state of Minnesota. The city is on the south bank of the Minnesota River in a region commonly called South of the River, comprising the southern portion of Minneapolis-St. Paul. The population of Savage was 32,465 at the 2020 census. The landing point for Irish and Scottish immigrants in 1800, Savage has grown into a developing bedroom community, absorbing population growth from Burnsville, its larger neighbor to the east. Once a shipbuilding port for the U.S. Navy, Savage is now an industrial manufacturing job center in the southern metro. The city is still relatively undeveloped, with sections of the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge and Murphy-Hanrehan Park Reserve within its borders.