White Bear Lake Psychological Testing
Our White Bear Lake Psychological Testing team is ready to help you or a loved one get the care they need. Symptoms of a psychological or neuropsychological disorder can sometimes be clear, however, oftentimes the issue is not as easy to pinpoint and requires testing to rule out certain conditions and provide an accurate diagnosis.
What is White Bear Lake Psychological Testing?
Psychological testing is a way of evaluating behavioral patterns, social and emotional functioning, and intellectual abilities to understand the strengths and capabilities one may have, as well as difficulties or impairments they may face.
Why White Bear Lake Psychological Testing?
Psychological Testing can be used to help guide treatment as well as provide information to a patient, family members, teachers, doctors, social workers, mental health professionals, and other care team members, so they are able to support and help that person improve functioning.
Benefits of Psychological Testing:
- Helps to clarify mental health diagnoses and provide insight
- Provides insight and understanding of strengths and weaknesses
- Help identify developmental delays
- Helps with identifying cognitive impairments or concerns (ex. memory concerns), and establishing baseline abilities
- Used to assess the level of focus and attention issues, and identify or rule out ADHD
- Used to assess academic ability and identify or rule out a learning disorder
- Helps with identifying autism spectrum disorders
- Helps guide treatment plan goals and lead to referrals for appropriate services
- Provides information for individuals to share when applying for social security or other disability services
- Helps provide information that may be helpful to obtain school services, such as an IEP or 504 Plan, early entrance into kindergarten, acceptance in the gifted/talented program
- May be required for employment, such as for a Police Officer
- Provides information regarding psychological functioning to determine appropriateness to participate in surgery
Schedule An Appointment Today!
If you or someone you love is suffering from psychiatric disorders, there is hope. Life with a mental disorder does not have to be a daily struggle. Discover the world of difference treatment can make for you as well as your loved ones.
Call Nystrom & Associates today at 320-460-8028 or click the button below to get started.
Clinics Near You
All Psychological Testing Locations
Apple Valley Clinic
Big Lake Clinic
Coon Rapids Clinic
Cottage Grove Clinic
Eden Prairie Clinic
La Crosse Clinic
Maple Grove Clinic
New Brighton Clinic
North Liberty Clinic
Red Wing Clinic
Rochester North Clinic
St. Cloud Clinic
St. Louis Park Clinic
About White Bear Lake, MN
White Bear Lake is a city in Ramsey County in the state of Minnesota, United States. A small portion of the city also extends into Washington County. The population was 23,769 at the 2010 census. The city is named after its largest lake, White Bear Lake. American writers have delivered differing versions of the legend that explains the origin of the name. In her book Indian Legends of Minnesota, Mrs. Carl T. Thayer writes that "It is said that a Sioux maiden fell in love with a Chippewa brave. She, the daughter of the Chief, on learning that her father planned war against the Chippewa, ran to her lover and warned him. The brave went alone into the Sioux village to ask for peace and the hand of the maiden. Before the Chief would agree, the Chippewa would have to do a brave deed."