Intensive Outpatient Chemical Dependency And
Enhanced Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Apple Valley, MN Office
Merchants Bank Building
7300 West 147th Street, Suite 204
Apple Valley, MN 55124
Intensive Outpatient Chemical Dependency Program (IOP) is designed for individuals experiencing negative
consequences from their alcohol or other drug use such as conflicts with family, on the job, or with the legal system.
- Motivational Interview and Stage Wise Treatment
- Group Counseling: 1-4 times weekly
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Mental Health Assessment
- Urine Drug Screens (UDS)
- Case Management
Individuals ages 18 and up who are involved in individual therapy and who are looking to stay free from chemical dependency relapse.
Most insurances accepted.
- Co-Ed Morning Group: Mondays-Thursdays: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Co-Ed Evening Group: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays: 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM