New Brighton, MN Office
Brighton Professional Building
1900 Silver Lake Road
New Brighton, MN 55112
What is Adult Day Treatment (ADT)?
Adult Day Treatment (ADT) is a group experience, providing structure, support and therapy for mental health concerns. It is client-centered, focusing on topics a participant needs or wants to talk about. Participants will have the opportunity to connect with peers who can relate to and understand their mental health concerns in a non-judgmental supportive environment.
- Develop and enhance psychiatric stability with the goal of recovery from mental illness
- Develop and enhance independent, community living and socialization skills
- Support personal and emotional adjustments and growth
- Foster healthy coping skills to enhance quality of life
*This group is beneficial for individuals needing more intensive/structured support as a step down from inpatient or partial hospitalization.
Length of Treatment
Treatment is provided 3-5 days per week (with a minimum of one day per week), three hours per day. Average length of time in treatment is 6-8 weeks.
All clients must be 18 years of age or older, and have a mental health diagnosis.
- Participants select to attend either a morning or afternoon group:
- Mornings: 9:00am-12:00pm
- Afternoons: 1:00pm-4:00pm
NAL accepts and bills most commercial insurance plans, PMAPs, and Medical Assistance.