Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) with Suboxone
Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) is for individuals who are dependent on opiates (pain medications and/or heroin). Patients will be assessed by a clinical team, including a Suboxone Medication Provider, Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor, Licensed Psychologist, Registered Dietitian, and Mental Health Professionals/Practitioners.
Program Components Include
- Psychiatric assessment and screening for medication readiness
- Chemical dependency and mental health assessment
- Nutritional assessment and continued care
- Group counseling 3-5 times per week
- Base-line and random drug screening
- Individual counseling
- Psychological testing
- Suboxone Treatment
Substance Use Treatment Group Details
- Morning, afternoon, and evening groups available at most locations
Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) with Suboxone Locations
We accept most commercial insurance plans, Medical Assistance (MA), PMAP’s, and CCDTF (Rule 25) funding. In order to access all services, those using CCDTF (Rule 25) funding must also have MA.