Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) with Suboxone™
Medicated Assisted Treatment Location
- Apple Valley
- Coon Rapids
- New Brighton
- Sartell/St. Cloud
This program is for individuals who are dependent on opiates (pain medications and/or heroin).
Patients will be assessed by a clinical team including a Suboxone Medication Provider,
Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor, Licensed Psychologist, Registered Dietitian,
and Mental Health Professionals/Practitioners.
Program Components Include
- Psychiatric assessment and screening for medication readiness
- Chemical dependency and mental health assessment
- Nutritional assessment and continued care
- Group counseling 3-5 times per week
- Base-line and random drug screening
- Individual counseling
- Psychological testing
- Morning, afternoon, and evening groups available at most locations
We accept most commercial insurance plans, Medical Assistance (MA), PMAP’s, and CCDTF (Rule 25 ) funding.
In order to access all services, those using CCDTF (Rule 25) funding must also have MA.
For more information on our programs and scheduling, please contact our coordinators.
Forms for this program can be found on our Patient Forms page by clicking here.