Master's Level Clinical Internship
Master’s level interns working on their degree in:
- Social Work
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Counseling Psychology
These internships are unpaid.
Please review the internship options thoroughly and determine which internship would fit your needs. You can apply to our internship/practicum placements by going to our employment opportunities page and applying to the applicable internship application. In the Categories you can select “internship” to list the applications currently open.
Please note that all internship applications list New Brighton as the location of the internship. These internship applications are designed to take applications for all applicable clinic locations. Regardless of the location you are interested in, please submit an application to the internship of interest and disregard that the location is noted as New Brighton.
- SUD Internship Application
- For SUD/dual track applicants
- Outpatient Therapy Internship Application
- DBT Internship Application
- Internship Application – ARMHS, CTSS, ECT
- ADT Internship Application